I splurged the other day at the store and bought a bag of Lays potato chips. They said "Barbecue" and that sounded good.... Today I was eating out of the bag and happened to notice the "other flavors" they were available in and thought you would get a kick out of them too.
Nature--Plain
Fromage--Cheese
Spicy--Spicy?
Maxi Craquantes--Extra Crunchy
These don't sound too bad but then they get more interesting...
Bolognaise--Tomato & Beef
Poulet Roti et Thym--Roasted Chicken & Thyme
Jambon et Fromage--Ham & Cheese
Moutarde Pickles--Mustard & Pickles
Saveur Romarin "l'huille d'olive"--Italian Olive Oil & Herbs
Grillade Sauce Caramelisee--Sweet Grilled???
What would you be up for?

4 comments:
Mustard and Pickles??? How do you say GROSS!! in French?? But last year when Matthew and I were in Maine I found Lobster Something (Bisque maybe?) Lays, so anything is possible I guess!
I'd totally do the olive oil and herbs one! Brian worked in Canada for quite a while earlier this year, and they have ketchup flavored chips! We joked that he should bring some back for Ethan, because somehow, everything can find it's way into ketchup on his plate!
'Tis interesting the things that other countries believe taste well together for flavors of potato chips or crackers. We've come across some strange ones here as well. Makes me laugh!
We'll take Mustard and Pickles!!!
Also, Italian Olive Oil and Herbs.
Yummy!!!!!!
Post a Comment