However, there is one almost mythilogical branding icon that has always been imbedded in my subconscience as the be all, end all in luxury. It may not be the same for everybody but from old movies to modern advertising, I have always been entralled with that little blue box from Tiffany's. I've never talked about it, never chased it, but always hoped that someday, I might get my own.
Well today it happened. Anthony presented me with my own little bag with included said box. I was dumbfounded and beyond comprehension. (I had given him a new Baylor t-shirt and his favorite American candy.) I just sat there and looked at it, not wanting to disturb the ribbon to open it. Anthony laughs and said he could have saved money and just bought the box! However, I did open it and the sweetest valentine on earth gave me a beautiful pearl bracelet.

4 comments:
How wonderful!! That little blue box...it is beautiful! I bet the pearl bracelet was so gorgeous too!! Go Anthony!
I love that you took a picture of the box! :) Great present, good husband!
What a guy!! I went to a bridesmaid luncheon centered around "the box". It was great and you would have loved it!
When I was reading your comments I expected to hear he gave you Chantilly lace. He did so well! It's good you opened it! Enjoy!
Post a Comment