Another Trip Home
My Grandpa John passed away Friday evening and I will be going home this week to be with my family and attend his funeral. I do still have our last couple of outings to blog about so will hopefully be able to catch up when I return. Just a reminder; write a letter, make a phone call, or hug a neck to show the people you love how much they mean to you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so sorry to hear that Kerri. We are praying for you and your family during this time. Have a safe trip home.
Kristi
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Thanks for the reminder at the end of your blog...sometimes I forget to do those things. I do hope that things go as well as can be expected on your trip back home. You're in our prayers.
Post a Comment