A Few More House Pics

Okay, I've been having requests for pictures of the rest of the house... here are a few of our family room/playroom, my tiny french kitchen and the kids rooms. You can also see my beloved little garden. It is walled and I feel like I'm in on of my favorite children's novels "The Secret Garden". We have already been pruning and cutting back for fall but when we were house hunting it was blooming with thousands of roses, wisteria and hydrangia. I'll have to give you a picture next spring when it all blooms. You can look out some windows of our house and see nothing but green. The French LOVE their privacy.


1 comment:

grandma jac said...

Wow. Great job with the house. It looks so cozy. I feel so good that you have a beautiful and fun place to live. I really like the girls' beds fixed that way. Everything looks so nice.