Sniff...Sniff

Today I will be leaving my parent's home to return to France. I have had a wonderful visit, spent enough to help with the financial crisis, certainly did my part to support the US postal service and had a ball visiting and eating with friends and family. Please keep me in your prayers to get home safely and that I will be able to be content with our life there until we come home in August. We have another meeting at Andrew's school on Monday and Anthony will be in Spain starting Tuesday. It will be a rough week but will be wonderful when we are all back together again.

3 comments:

Reed Family said...

Are you guys moving back in August, or is that just your next visit home?

The Blake Family said...

Kerri, I'm with ya...those trips from the states back to your foreign home country are difficult. I'm glad that you have a time to look forward to in August! Will be thinking about you. Love, Kristin

Nadine said...

I lost your email address...here is mine. nsramon21@msn.com