Ten Things I Love About France....
1. Cooler Weather
2. Amazing History everywhere you turn
3. French Mustard, White Chocolate Ice Cream and Vanilla flavored ready made pie crusts
4. French's fabeled "green HAND"
5. Fresh food and flower markets
6. Never worrying about parking
7. The expectation of/and choices for dessert
8. Detailed workmanship
9. Amazingly low electric bills
10. Culture focused on simple pleasures of life
Ten Things I Miss from Home...
1. Being able to read the "fine print"
2. Chicken Fried Steak
3. Closet Space
4. MOPS/ Mother's Day Out
5. Travelling on my schedule
6. American Cheeses
7. Grapevine Mills
8. Free Shipping from Amazon
9. Meat cooked anything but raw
10. No conversion math necessary for sizes/cooking/measuring

3 comments:
Those small comforts of home...I miss those too. Looks like you guys are adjusting, though...just as many wonderful new things about France! (Hey, are you using a curriculum for your girls' preschool?? Just curious which one, if you are using one.)
Tomorrow is the first day of Bible Study and I was missing you when I thought just who am I going to eat lunch with afterwards??? And did I read that right? Mustard flavored pie crust?? yuck!
Hi! I loved your favorite things! I may use them at MOPS next week during the theme of our Favorite things. You are hilarious! Kristi
Post a Comment