Tuesday, the girls and I went to a seminar sponsored by the PFA at school on foods and shopping in France. They got to play while I actually sat upright and enjoyed an adult presentation. It helped tremendously. Now the trips to the grocery store won't be so agonizing and I have the "list" of substitutions for American foods you can't get here.
Gymboree Wednesday and we could even follow along with the French songs. Andrew got signed up to play soccer (not necessarily my sport of choice) but it is what is available and he is VERY excited.
Care packages arrived in Thursday's and Friday's mail. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
The girls and I studied Farm Animals this week. Lots of fun but I am ready to say "Au revoir" to the barnyard sounds:) Andrew's class is actually going on a field trip to a farm next week--I guess I'll see if they need any parent chaperones...
Tomorrow we head back into the city for a day of exploring and fun. Bon journee mes amies.
This happens to be a neighborhood cat who is sunning himself on the roof of our sunroom.

2 comments:
Oooo, must be coler there than here in Scotland. I think we're in the upper 50's and low to mid 60's. Glad your furnaces are on and working now. I remember the feeling of the heaters in the winter here...ah, a welcome feeling when you haven't been in a cold climate in years!! Sounds like you are having fun fun!! Glad you have your substitutes list now for shopping too...that must be a challenge.
That's "cooler," but I guess you figured that out!
Post a Comment