It's been a rough couple of weeks and I didn't really want to get on here and whine so I am trying to temper my negativity by counting my blessings as well (no matter how far of a stretch they are).
PRAYER REQUESTS
1. Home Sale
2. Car Sale
3. HUGE issue with Gaz de France
4. Lack of academics for Andrew
5. Secular school environment (much worse than it sounds)
6. Lonliness
7. Language/culture struggles
8. No breaks from being Mom
9. Missing favorite fall activities and many American "goods"
10. Struggles with faith
BLESSINGS
1. An awesome, genuine and loving pastor and church
2. Comrades at arms
3. A ride home on Wednesday
4. I get to go home for a week in November
5. Beautiful, healthy, happy kids
6. A loving and forgiving husband
7. Internet
8. Almond croissants
9. Realizing that there are many suffering more than I
10. Knowing God will still be there when/if I get through this

5 comments:
I can't even imagine what it must be like moving to a different country. And I think it's tough enough getting used to a new state. Know I will be praying for all that you mentioned and I'm thankful that you will get to come back in November. Please keep us updated.
While I cannot even imagine your challenges, I know what it is like to be a mommy without a break. I miss seeing you at girl's night out and bible study! Are there any American goods that we could send? You are in my prayers!
Hey! I'm so sorry that you are feeling down! I miss seeing you and the girls around church. I will keep you in my prayers. And is there anything we can send you?
Well, I'm givin' you a call this week. I've been there too...and some days still am. I'll pray for you. Talk to you soon!
Kerri,
Know that I am praying for you everyday. It breaks my heart to hear that you are struggling. I wish there was something that I could do. Thank you so much for sharing your adventure and your heart and your pictures. It is almost like getting to be there with you. Remember, God is in France, too. Love you. J
Post a Comment