Sunday, we put on our Christmas colors and headed out to church. However, we did manage to snap a few pictures before hitting the door... (isn't our miniature Christmas tree, cute?)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Love the pictures. If you are on Facebook - you can see our Christmas photos. I have a Christmas card here with your name on it - no, I am a loser and haven't mailed it. haha
You have a beautiful family! I am a friend of your mom's and she gave me a link to your blog. You look a lot like her! I envy your French knowledge. We have to go to Quebec next year to learn French and I just know it will be difficult.
As a family of five, we have our own three ring circus full time! There is always something exciting happening around here. So come on in and enjoy the show...
4 comments:
Love the pictures. If you are on Facebook - you can see our Christmas photos. I have a Christmas card here with your name on it - no, I am a loser and haven't mailed it. haha
Thank you for sharing your beautiful family! We saw Santa today and took some pics in our PJs. Have a wonderful Christmas!
What beautiful girls and handsome boys. We think we will keep you!!!
You have a beautiful family! I am a friend of your mom's and she gave me a link to your blog. You look a lot like her! I envy your French knowledge. We have to go to Quebec next year to learn French and I just know it will be difficult.
Post a Comment