WHOO!! You guys have been busy! Looks like you had a good time back home despite the circumstance that brought you back. You are not wasting any time there in Paris. Good for you!!
Ok, so I realized I had only read 3 blogs and just read the other about your trip in the states and coming back. I am sorry to hear that things were difficult and not as smooth as desired. Also, you will remain in our prayers as you finish out your last 4 months in France...we will also pray that Anthony will be following you back to the states soon after you arrive there...separation stinks!! Good luck with everything...
As a family of five, we have our own three ring circus full time! There is always something exciting happening around here. So come on in and enjoy the show...
2 comments:
WHOO!! You guys have been busy! Looks like you had a good time back home despite the circumstance that brought you back. You are not wasting any time there in Paris. Good for you!!
Ok, so I realized I had only read 3 blogs and just read the other about your trip in the states and coming back. I am sorry to hear that things were difficult and not as smooth as desired. Also, you will remain in our prayers as you finish out your last 4 months in France...we will also pray that Anthony will be following you back to the states soon after you arrive there...separation stinks!! Good luck with everything...
Post a Comment