A Princess Party

Saturday, we finished off the birthday celebration with cake and presents.


We are fully and officially partied out! However, when Brooke woke up Sunday morning she said, "Happy Birthday to me?" and we had to let her down soft. Hope you enjoyed our birthday extravaganga and weren't too tired out by all the photos...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It sounds like you all had a fun, busy birthday celebration. I've been enjoying the pictures of everywhere you are visiting. What a great experience for your kids.

The Blake Family said...

What fun!! Hey, we are thinking that one of our next trips should be to Paris to see you guys and visit Disney. From your pictures, it looks like it is a great place for young ones!! Also, I forgot that our kiddos had birthdays so close in date to each other.

Kari said...

Kerri,

I have read every entry of your blog. How awesome to be in Paris! Your pictures and descriptions make me feel like I'm there.

And your children are gorgeous. They certainly remind me alot of you when you were younger!