Birthday
The last evening of my parent's visit also happened to be my birthday. They offered to watch the kids so Anthony and I could go out and celebrate. This was only our third date since we have lived here!!! He took me to see a ballet at the Opera Garnier and it was a wonderful evening we had dinner and thoroughly enjoying our time together.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh dear...Happy Birthday!! I knew it was in April...sorry I missed it but it sounds like you had a great time with your hubby! And I loved seeing your trip to London...we are heading there this next weekend, so it helps in planning. So, thanks too! Also, we are trying to plan a time to Paris before you leave (I know, I've said this before and it has yet to happen!). We'll let you know when, if it all works out!
Post a Comment